Note – To extend the life of the battery: reduce the backlight timeout, reduce the backlight brightness, turn off bluetooth wireless technology when you are not using connected features, turn off activity tracking, limit the smartphone notifications the device displays, stop broadcasting heart rate data to paired Garmin devices and turn off wrist-based heart rate monitoring.
From playing to paying, vívoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make mobile payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps – you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location and more for your outdoor activities.
Garmin vívoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch Contactless Payments Builtin Sports Apps Black Gunmetal Features
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store. Memory/History : 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more. Lens material: chemically strengthened glass, bezel material: stainless steel, case material: fiber-reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress (see garmin.com/ataccuracy)
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart and ANT+. Smartphone compatibility-iPhone, Android